*click to shop each item*
We don’t know about y’all, but we are ALL about the comfy sweat life. What is better than being cozied up in your comfy sweats?! When joggers came out, we were initially not that into it just because we are super petite (5’1″), so it is hard to not get swallowed up in a pair of sweatpants or joggers. Even if you find a pair, it is so hard to style them without looking (or feeling) frumpy! We wanted to share some ways to style them: dressed up or more casual.
How cute are these camo joggers (#2) OBSESSED!
We kind of love this pair with the knee holes (#6) because they look like jeans!
If you want to keep your outfit more casual, here are our tips:
- Add a pocket v-neck tee (#16) or striped tee (#15)
- Throw on a denim jacket (#8) or suede moto jacket (#7)
- If its cooler out, add a light scarf
- Pair some comfy sneakers like these (#9), these white chuck taylors (#11), or these superstars (#10)
If you want to dress it up more, here are our tips:
- Wear a lace cami (#18) or white tank (#17)
- Pair a leather moto jacket or blazer on top
- Add some statement earrings like these
- Dress it up with some block heel sandals (#13) or some pointed pumps (#14)
Shop more joggers + pieces to style them with below: