*click to shop*
Happy Thursday! We are in Austin for the weekend, and so excited to be back in our old city! We moved to Dallas over five years ago from Austin, so it always has a special meaning to us. We are going to the UT vs Baylor game on Saturday, so we are super pumped!
We wanted to share some fall outfit ideas for you all! These are two different types of outfits that you can mix and match with pieces in your closet, or just between thee two looks.
The one on the left incorporates a ton of our favorite pieces (well, both looks do), but this is such an easy look that you could dress up with a pair of booties.
- Olive Utility Jacket: we have the smallest size in it! You can wear it with so much from leggings to jeans, and even over a dress!
- Spanx Faux Leather Moto Leggings: we LOVE these and think they are worth every penny! You can dress these up or down, and they are higher waisted, which we love.
- Plaid Scarf: can’t beat a good scarf!
- Black Suede Slip On Sneakers: these are our go-to type of shoe for fall. They also come in a really cute camo print.
- Nike Sneakers: gotta love the retro vibes of these!
- Grey Henley Shirt: we got this one back in July and can’t wait to wear it now that it is getting cooler out. It also comes in a neutral color and a camo print.
- Fall Lip Color: love this shade for day or night.
- Wide Brim Wool Floppy Hat: love a good fall hat (especially for dirty hair days!)
- Ripped Jeans: these are hands down our favorite jeans. We have a size 25 in them in all of the washes (this is the “sky” wash)
- Olive Bag: how cute is this bag?! Dying over the color!
- Striped Tee: we got this one in July as well, and wear it so much! We got size xs.
- Neutral Cardigan: a must have for fall! You can wear it with so many things and it is a super flattering length.
- Neutral Suede Booties: this pair goes with everything and it is a great heel height.
- Aviator Sunglasses: our most worn pair– they are a classic!