Having a love for fashion means we usually know what we like. We definitely have the same taste in clothes and share EVERYTHING. We normally shop for ourselves, but were recently introduced to a service called Trunk Club. You may have heard of it before, but if you haven’t, it is a women’s and men’s outfitting service. Trunk Club offers a unique personal shopping experience that allows your personal stylist to handpick a curated trunk to your specific needs.These items can be anything from shoes, bags, clothes, and accessories specifically in your size and to fit your personal style. The best part: it gets delivered right to your door, so you don’t have to go anywhere!
So, how does Trunk Club work?
- When you sign up, you are set up with a personal stylist. You can sign up HERE!
- After you sign up, your stylist will set up a call to get to know you, discuss your style preferences, sizing, events or vacations coming up, etc.
- Your stylist will then put together a trunk of items based on your phone meeting.
- Once your trunk arrives at your door, you will have 10 days to try all the items on in the comfort of your own home to decide which ones are your favorites!
- Your stylist will follow up with you a few days after receiving to the trunk to discuss sizing, etc.
- Once you make your decisions, all you have to do is drop off your trunk to the nearest UPS OR schedule a pick-up via your stylist or app.
Overall, I was kind of unsure with how much I would like or dislike this service. I absolutely loved it. Even though I have no issues shopping online and picking my own pieces out, there were some items I would have never selected on my own, and I ended up LOVING them, and actually keeping them.
I would recommend this service to anyone who hates shopping, doesn’t have time to go pick stuff out, or just wants some newer pieces that are unique and different than what you’d typically pick out!