First step in your skincare routine! We cleanse our skin morning and night. Our favorites are:
- Tula Purifying Cleanser : this one is good for any skin type (oil, dry, combination) and has probiotics in it **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**
- Tula #nomakeup Replenishing Cleansing Oil: fragrance free and dissolves stubborn makeup, and is also super moisturizing! **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**
- Skinceuticals Simply Clean: we love this brand and this one is free of sulfates and parabens, has aloe vera and herbal extracts, and is great for all skin types.
Next step is toning! This is important to minimize pores, eliminate impurities, and rebalance the PH of your skin. It also helps to remove any leftover dirt or makeup on your face that the cleanser didn’t take off.
- Eminence Lime Refresh Tonique: one of our favorites and comes in a spray! It smells amazing and has lime juice, green tea, and lavender.
- Tula Pro Glycolic Resurfacing Toner: this one is alcohol-free and has natural probiotics and gently removes excess dirt and oil, as well as hydrates! **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**
Serums help to brighten your skin and help with wrinkles and uneven skin tone. We apply these right after using toner.
- Derma E Vitamin C Serum: this one is a great affordable option, and is packed with Vitamin C (helps to brighten), Hyaluronic Acid (helps to deliver antioxidants), and aloe (helps to soften and soothe skin)
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Acid : a fan favorite that provides protection from skin-damaging free radicals from the sun and pollution. Also improves fine lines, and brightens skin tone! The Vitamin C in this remains effective for 72 hours, which is amazing!
Very important to keep your skin moisturized, even if you are oily!
- Tula Breakout Star Oil-Free Moisturizer : if you are acne prone, this is our favorite! It has 2% salicylic acid treats and prevents acne! **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**
- Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer : not only does this one smell AMAZING, it has coconut oil, coconut water, swiss green apple stem cells, and a natural retinol alternative complex that helps to reduce the signs of aging.
- Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil: we love using oils and this one is rich in linoleic acid and pro-vitamin A—that is both cold-pressed and organic. It has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
No matter your age, you need to be putting something on your eyes!
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado: we love how creamy this one is and it has avocado oil, so it is super hydrating!
- Tula Brightening Eye Balm : one of our favorites because it is so easy to apply on-the-go! It also cools and highlights, too. **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**
We use sunscreen every day, and it is KEY to prevent aging and skin damage!
- Elta MD Tinted Broad Spectrum SPF 40: our favorite because it protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays and is lightly tinted, so it helps to create a smoother, flawless-looking complexion.
- Supergoop Matte Screen Sunscreen SPF 40: another one we love, and our mom uses, too!
If you’re not exfoliating already, you need to be! We try to every couple of days to remove dead skin cells and debris.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: we use this one and LOVE it! It has AHA Lactic Acid & BHA Salicylic Acid, Silica, Papaya, Pineapple & Pumpkin Enzymes, aloe vera, honey, and vitamin E. It also smells amazing!
- Glycolix Treatment Pads: these pads gently exfoliate, moisturize and help in removing oils and residue. They also have witch hazel, and vitamins A, C, E and Coenzyme Q10.
We try to do some sort of mask at least once or twice a week. Plus, it is super relaxing to do!
- Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque : We use this one the most, and love how it “heats” up. It leaves your skin feeling renewed and the paprika extract stimulates blood flow to detoxify, and the vitamins A, C, E and coenzyme Q10 fight off free radicals.
- Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Mask: this one uses natural earth clays and botanicals to unclog pores, remove impurities and balance oil production. The Kaolin and bentonite clays in it help to absorb excess oil and shine! This one is also great for acne-prone skin.
If you suffer from acne, or a breakout, we love a good spot treatment, and the tools below!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: for zits, this is amazing! We use this at night. We love that it has salicylic acid, sulfur, and zinc oxide to help draw impurities from the skin. It also has calamine to cool and soothe the area!
- High Frequency Wand: this is amazing to use for those stubborn hormonal breakouts!
- Tula Ance Spot Treatment: this one has benzoyl peroxide and tea tree oil so it is really good! Also, you can apply it under your makeup, or before bed! **use code DOUBLEDOSE for 15% off**