We are a little late for Wellness Wednesday, but we have been wanting to share more at-home workouts with you all! Today, we are sharing 5 at-home workouts you can do in just a matter of minutes that will have you feeling stronger! The best part is you don’t need any equipment, besides yourself.
This workout look is all from Walmart and SUPER affordable. We are wearing size s in both the stripe leggings and the workout tank (comes in a pack of two!). We love that they carry cute finds that will fit any budget.
Side Lying Leg Lifts
- Lie down on the right side on a mat or the floor, and be sure that your body is in a straight line with your hip stacked. You can also bend one leg, like we did!
- Place your arm straight on the floor under your head or bend your elbow and hold your head, like we did. Place your other hand out front of you.
- Gently raise your top leg up towards the ceiling, but not too high (keep it at hip level), and hold for a second.
- Gently lower the leg back down to meet the other leg, and be sure to keep your hips stacked.
- Repeat 10-12 times, then repeat on the other side.
- Get on all fours on a mat or the floor, and be sure that your spine is in a straight line.
- Gently raise your knees off of the mat until you feel your core being engaged.
- Hold at the top for a few seconds.
- Gently release down, and repeat 10-12 times.
- Lie face up on the floor, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Gently lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line.
- Squeeze your glutes tightly and keep your abs tight.
- Hold this position for a couple of seconds before releasing back down.
- Repeat 12-15 times.
Reverse Lunge Knee Lift
- Standing on a mat or the floor, take a step back with your back foot, bending both knees 90°.
- Gently bring your back knee up to your chest and release to the floor.
- Repeat 10-12 times and repeat on the other side.
- Place your hands shoulder width apart on a mat or the floor and make sure your legs are bent, and feet are hip-width apart on the floor.
- Slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor.
- Once you reach the bottom of the exercise, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
*PIN IT- save this one below for later*
In partnership with Walmart.