In case you missed our last episode of An Extra Dose, you can listen to that here!
A little about this episode:
On this episode of An Extra Dose Podcast, we are talking about our supplement routine: what we take, why we take them (benefits + more), and where we get ours.
Items mentioned in episode:
- Iron Bisglycinate: helps fight fatigue.
- Liquid Vitamin C use code ALEXIS| Vitamin C Capsules: supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.
- B12 use code ALEXIS: boosts energy naturally, promotes brain health, encourages restful sleep.
- L-Lysine: help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.
- D Mannose: promotes normal urinary tract function by cleansing and maintaining the health of the bladder lining.
- Probiotic- use code DOUBLEDOSE: great for digestive health, skin health, gut immune function, heart health and more.
- Magnesium Oxide : can help relieve constipation, manage depression, treat migraines, and more.
- DIM :reduces PMS symptoms, helps balance estrogen dominance, and improves cardiovascular health.
- Algae omega: gives vegetarians and vegans a great way to meet their daily recommended serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA. It supports normal vision, heart and brain health and immunity
- Vitamin d3 +k2: ensures that calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass, while preventing arterial calcification (helps to keep your heart and bones healthy).
- HRT complete: has several vital nutrients the body needs to use hormones efficiently.
- Leefy Organics- use code EXTRADOSE: supports inflammation.
- Propolis Throat Spray-use code DOUBLEDOSE: immune boosting and great for sore throats.
- CBD Oil- use code adoubledose: helps with anxiety and sleep.
- R3set: use code DOSE: helps to manage stress and immune system.
- Zinc: maintain and supports your healthy nervous system, and boosts immune system.
- Gut Health Kit use code ALEXIS: 30-day program to reset and balance your gut.